For 6 People
turkey breast, boneless 1V2 cups cornbread stuffing, cooked
1 tsp. salt 10 slices bacon
1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Slice the turkey breast down the middle and open it to a butterfly.
- Make a weave with the bacon on wax paper.
- Place the butterflied turkey breast over the bacon weave. Season with salt and ground black pepper
- Spoon the stuffing into the center of the turkey. Roll the turkey with the bacon.
- Tie the ends and the middle of the turkey with string.
- Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the center of the turkey. Secure the Shaft with the Fork.
- Place the Shaft into the Air Fryer Oven. Touch the Power Button and then the Rotating Button and increase the cooking temperature to 400°F7 200°C and the cooking time to 45 mins, to begin the cooking cycle.
- Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the turkey is done when the internal temperature reaches 160°F770°C.
- Serve with roasted asparagus.