For 6 People
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 orange, zested
2 tbsp, fresh orange juice
1/4 cup bourbon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
4 Ib.pork loin roast
- Combine the honey sugar, orange zest and juice, bourbon, salt, and ground black pepper in a small bowl and mix.
- Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the pork roast Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
- Generously brush the marinade onto the pork
- Place the Shaft into the Air Fryer Oven. Touch the Power Button and then the Rotating Button and increase the cooking temperature to 400°R200°C and the cooking time to 35 mins, to begin the cooking cycle. Baste the pork with the marina every 15 mins, while the pork is cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the pork. The pork is done when the internal temperature reaches 155°F77O°C.
- Let the pork rest for 15 mins, before slicing.