|For 4 People
|5 chicken legs||1 tbsp, onion powder|
|5 chicken wings||1 tbsp. garlic powder|
|3 cups buttermilk||1 tsp. paprika|
|2 tsp. salt||6 cups com flakes, crushed|
1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Marinate the chicken in the buttermilk for a least 30 mins, in the refrigerator.
- Mix the salt, ground black pepper; onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and corn flakes together in a bow.
- Roll the chicken in the corn flakes and spice mixture to coat
- Place the chicken onto the Air Flow
- Place the Racks in the Air Fryer Oven. Touch the Power Button and then the Chicken wings Button (400°R200°C for 15mins) to begin the cooking cycle. After 10 mins, rotate the Racks.
Use a meat thermometer to measure the temperature of the chicken. The chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165OF775°C. Additional cooking time might be required to reach this temperature.