- An air fryer is a handy appliance that is easy to use, easy to cook food and the best part, is easy to clean. You should clean your air fryer every time you use it. Before you begin, do not forget to consult your air fryer manual. Once done, follow the steps below –
- Allow your air fryer to cool down first by unplugging it.
[Before you clean the inside, make sure the air fryer is completely cool. Use a mild detergent/dishwashing soap to clean].
- Wipe the outer body with a damp cloth.
- Clean the inside body of the air fryer with a cloth/sponge squeezed in hot water.
- To wash the pan, tray and basket, use hot water and dishwashing soap for the best dishwasher.
[All the removable components of the air fryer are dishwasher safe. So, you can also place them in a dishwasher (if you have one) if you don’t want to wash them by hand.]
- Take the help of a brush if there are food particles stuck to the heating element above the food basket.
- You are all done! Ensure that the pan, tray, and basket are completely dried before placing them back in the air fryer. Run the fryer to completely dry out the inside.
- Note: Clean your air fryer regularly. They won’t last long without proper cleaning or maintenance.