For 6 people
2 tbsp, lemon juice
2 tbsp, olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 cup fresh rosemary chopped
1 (4 lb.) boneless leg of lamb
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary in a small
- Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the lamb. Use wine to secure the meat. Use the Forks to secure the Shaft
- Generously brush the lamb with the marinade.
- Place the Shaft in the Air Fryer Oven. Touch the Power Button an then the Rotating Button (30 mins cooking time) and increase the cooking temperature to 400°R200°C to begin the cooking cycle.
- Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the lamb.
The lamb is done when the internal temperature reaches 145°F7 63°C