For 4 People
1(2 lb.) eye round
3 cloves garlic
2 sprigs thyme
1/2 tbsp, salt
1 tbsp, onion powder
1 tsp.ground fennel
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp, olive oil
- Chop the thyme and Mix the thyme garlic, salt, onion powder, ground fennel, ground black pepper; and olive oil together in a bow to make the herb mixture.
- Rub the roast with the herb mixture and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the center of the roast Secure the Shaft with the
- Pace the shaft into the Air Fryer Oven, Touch the Power Button and then the Rotating Button and increase cooking temperature to 00°E200°C and the cooking time to (35 mins) to begin the cooking cycle.
- Cook the roast to the desired doneness us a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature.
- Rare: 125°F/ 50°C ・Medium rare: 135°F7 60°C
- Medium: 145°F/65°C Well done: 165°F/75°C
Let the roast rest for 10 mins before slicing.