800g potatoes, 1 spoon olive oil, 1 spoon salt
1. Turn the thermostat to 200 °C.
2. Husk the potatoes and cut them into small chips(8mm).
3. Soak the potato chips in a bowl for at least 20 minutes, fetch them out and drain them on the
paper for cooking room use.
4. Pour 1 spoon olive oil and 1 spoon salt into the bowl, put the potato chips into the bowl and mix
them round, until all the potato chips are oiled evenly.
5. Fetch the potatoes chips out of the bowl with your hands or kitchen wares, leave the redundant
oil in the bowl.
6, Then pour the potato chips into the frying basket and set the timer at 18-25 minutes. Overturning
the the frying basket 2-3 times during frying.
7. Pour the potato chips in the frying basket all into the bowl or plate after no oil frying.